top of page

Ojjin Short

YFN Post-Secondary Education

YFN receives money from Canada (Indigenous Services Canada) specifically for Post-Secondary Education.

YFN, through the education coordinator, uses this money to fund YFN members' Post-Secondary education. There are strings attached to this money in the sense that there are conditions. The money has to be used for post-secondary purposes which is in the form of obtaining a certificate, doctorate, or degree. The post-secondary institution has to be federally recognized and accredited.

YFN members must fill out an application in order to determine if they are eligible for funding.

Post-secondary Application 

Guidelines for post-secondary funding 

Local Education Agreement


bottom of page